Wednesday, March 17, 2010

week 3 posting

helllo!

this is my blog for MPI104 2010, welcome, :D

enjoy looking around, check out my old blog if you want.

the difference between a post and a blog is simple. A blog is your actual page, like the whole thing and a post is the individual things you upload, like text, images, audio, video and more.
So many people use blogs for so many different reasons; 'usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video'.

See-ya!

5 comments:

  1. hi Bec!! wow nice blog, it looks good. i cant wait for our date on wednesday its going to be awesome. yew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec,

    Wow! You have really given your blog site an overhaul. Looks good.

    Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv your layout, and how you've really made it your own. Haha, nice fish - I have fish toooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beck i am no.100 on your blog i feel so privileged :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beck, this is late post :) I won't lie, I have had some troubles latley Trying to catch up, But honestyl Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blog it's soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete