Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flickr - week 4 posting.

I think Flickr is fantastic. I am already very fond of it. It is easy to navigate, your photos are easy to upload and to organise in sets. You can browse other people’s photos with ease and check out the most latest and popular photos and make a comment on ANYONES photos. I think the group system they have going is very useful. You are able to see photos of things you are interested in without the hassle of searching and filtering though others. *Check out the stick figures in peril - funny group.*
Also, something that i haven't seen before is the geo-tagging. How good is that? So if you really like the look of something, you can see where in the world it was taken. And you can organize your own photos to where in the world they were taken.

I really do think that Flickr is great, kind of like a less personal Facebook. As you are only sharing photos, not what you are doing every second of every day!

Check my Flickr page. Happy browsing :]

Heres a image I have uploaded on Flickr

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your views about flickr. I also think that it is a great website for uploading photos and sharing them with the world...I also like your photo that you have uploaded on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete